Wednesday, 2 December 2015
Hidden Highlights of VLC Player, You Should Know
VLC media player is one the powerful and popular media player which supports every kind of OS like a window, Mac IOS as well as Linux also. VLC media player is not just media player it’s a complete package for digital Music and video, packed with lots of hidden feature and I am sure that which you haven’t found yet. If you are using VLC just for playing a Music or video then you are just using a basic function of VLC media player. We have assembled best of Hidden features of VLC player for you, which you should know.
1. You can Convert media file into wide Variety of formats for using this feature go to Media>Convert/Save add a file and Convert/Save
2. You can use VLC as YouTube Video Downloader or Online player. For doing this, you can use a full suite of tools of VLC to manipulate video playback or save them. To do this go to, Media>Open network stream press the Network Tab and then enter the URL and click to play and for saving the video instead of play, click on convert.
3. You can click and record the recently playing video or can click the screenshot from it. To do this, go to View> advance control when you click on this some advance feature will appear While playing the video click on Record button to start the video, recording and for stopping this click on stop button. This recording will be saved in the Videos folder and if you saving Audio then it will go to Music Folder.
4. By suing of VLC, you can manipulate the video or audio. To do so, click on Tools> Adjustment and effect, from here you will see tabs that contain the A/V manipulate gear. By using the Video suit, you can adjust color, Rotated video, Crop, Add Filters and with Audio you get Equalizer for tune your audio music.
5. Do you want to set a video on your desktop as moving Wallpaper? Then you can do this. VLC allows you to do this go to Tools>Preference After that click on Video and under the Drop down box. Click DirectX Video output. Then Save and Restart VLC When you next time play the video, an option will show on the Right click under menu under Video to play as a Set as wallpaper on your desktop.